Old Infirmary / College west yorkshire

Views:227|Rating:3.82|View Time:17:27Minutes|Likes:13|Dislikes:4The original hospital in west yorkshire, which was designed by Joseph Kay and which was located at ……….. opened in 1831. Additions included the south wing in 1861, the north wing in 1874 and the Carlisle Wing, financed by a gift from Sir Hildred Carlile, in 1898. The foundation stone for a further extension […]